About the University
Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University was established as a State University vide U.P. State Government notification no. (10)/(865)/15/(75)(85)/64 dated 23rd November 1973.
The University was upgraded to a Central University on 15th January 2009 by an Act of Parliament i.e. the Central Universities Act 2009. The University, thus been entrusted with new responsibilities to guide its students, faculty and all other stakeholders to achieve excellence in academics and strive for all round development of the students.
The University, nestled in the lap of Himalayan ranges in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand, is a residential cum affiliating institution of higher learning. It has jurisdiction over seven districts of Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. The University has three Campuses distantly located from each other - Birla Campus, Srinagar Garhwal with its extension at Chauras Campus, B. Gopal Reddy (BGR) Campus, Pauri and Swami Ram Teerth (SRT) Campus, Badshahithaul, Tehri.
Instructions for filling Online Application Form
1. Candidates are advised to download and go through the University Prospectus for the details of the courses, eligibility and fee structure run by the University before filling the online application form. Further, they are advised not to register themselves if not eligible for a particular course.
Note: Migration/character certificate are optional.
2. Candidates must ensure that the e-mail Address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/communication will be sent by University through e-mail on the registered e-mail address.
3. Candidate are advised to regularly visit the University website and also check their registered emails for the latest updates.
4. The final submission of the online application form will be completed only after the registartion fee (Rupees eighty only) is submitted through admission portal.
5. The entire application process is online including uploading of scanned images, documents and payment of fee. Therefore candidates are not required to send /submit any document(s) to the University until he/she gets the final admission in their respective programme.
6. Note: By selecting Hostel accommodation as “yes”, it does not confirm the hostel facility for the applicant, it would be allotted through merit based process once applicant gets the admission..
7. For any help/query regarding the course, students may contact respective Head/Dean of the concerned school (contact details are available in the prospectus).
10:30 AM to 4:30 PM
E-Mail : email@example.com